February 17 is celebrated as Random Acts of Kindness Day, but here at Floral Design by Heidi, we love to celebrate the entire week. So whether you plan on doing good deeds all week long or on this designated special day, it all counts! We’ve rounded up 20 service focused ideas to inspire you to spread kindness and get in the groove of giving.
- Compliment the first three people you talk to today.
- Pay it forward: give us a call at 239-262-0588 and surprise our next customer with a Floral Design by Heidi Gift Card.
- Post inspirational sticky notes around your neighborhood, office, school, etc.
- Donate old towels or blankets to an animal shelter.
- Surprise a neighbor with freshly baked cookies or treats!
- Let someone go in front of you in line who only has a few items.
- Leave unused coupons next to corresponding products in the grocery store.
- Place positive body image notes in jean pockets at a department store.
- Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
- Practice self-kindness and spend 30 minutes doing something you love today.
- Write a gratitude list in the morning and again in the evening.
- Return shopping carts for people at the grocery store.
- When you’re throwing something away on the street, pick up any litter around you and put that in the trash too.
- Put 20 paper hearts in a box. On each cutout write something that is special about your partner or a friend. Give them the box and tell them to pull out a heart anytime they need a pick-me-up.
- Run an errand for a family member who is busy.
- Leave a box of goodies in your mailbox for your mail carrier.
- Tape coins around a playground for kids to find.
- Email or write to a former teacher who made a difference in your life.
- Send flowers to a friend. We recommend our Beautiful Friendship bouquet filled with yellow blooms symbolizing friendship.
- When you hear that discouraging voice in your head, tell yourself something positive — you deserve kindness, too!
Sharing the Kindness of our Customers
At Floral Design by Heidi, we love spreading joy, love and happiness, so we thought we would share a little bit of what our wonderful customers all around the country have to say.
“We ordered flowers for Mother's Day and they were absolutely perfect! The service and delivery was courteous and flawless. My mother in law was delighted. The arrangement we bought looked even more beautiful in person. I was very impressed and will definitely go back here for my future flower arrangement needs!” - Gabriela R. Seattle, WA
“I sent flowers to my parents in Naples for their 60th wedding anniversary and found Floral Designs By Heidi in an online search. They had great reviews so I decided to use them and I'm sure glad I did. They were lovely and helpful on the phone and the flowers were gorgeous, my parents were thrilled. I highly recommend!” - Todd H, Los Angeles, CA
“Floral Design by Heidi has some of the most beautiful floral arrangements around, and the prices are excellent. Everything is always fresh and beautiful, and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone!” - Amanda C., Bonita Springs, FL
“This is the second time I have ordered flowers from here. Both times they have been great. I ordered flowers from here today and they were delivered within an hour and a half. They look lovely, my Mum loves them. Great flowers and value for the size of the bouquet. I have since made an account with them. Keep up the fantastic service.” - Cornelius C, Manhattan, NY
Thank You for Helping Us Spread Kindness!
-Team Floral Design By Heidi