November brings us a bounty of goodness with National Gratitude Month, Thanksgiving, and National American Indian Heritage Month.
At Floral Design By Heidi, we recognize the power of expressing gratitude. Gratitude can help shift your focus onto the moment. A thought of thanks can bring awareness to a situation that you may not have seen before and having gratitude helps to stop us from feeling down.
5 Tips for Celebrating National Gratitude Month:
1. Spread gratitude and thanks through kindness like a thankful email
2. Reduce stress by changing thoughts or stressful situations into thoughts of gratitude and count your blessings
3. Celebrate the endless knowledge of the internet and books
4. Breathe in a sunrise and sunset
5. Take an extra moment to stop and smell the roses
Remember: it's in the moment that gratitude and attitude change everything.
"The hydrangea represents gratitude, grace and beauty. It also radiates abundance because of the lavish number of flowers and the generous round shape. Its colors symbolize love, harmony and peace."
We hope these suggestions will inspire and uplift your November! May you continue to have flourishing connections and gratitude in your hearts.
Floral Design By Heidi