All You Need Is Love
We’re inching closer to Valentine’s Day and having fun creating gorgeous designs for the holiday. We love helping you create the perfect arrangements and bouquets for those you wish to shower with affection. At Floral Design by Heidi, we understand Valentine’s Day isn’t all about romance. It’s a time to celebrate love for others, but also love for yourself.
VALENTINE’S DAY REMINDER
Valentine’s Day is a little over two weeks away. We are still facing supply shortages, so it’s important to get your orders in early. We suggest ordering by January 31st for guaranteed delivery by Valentine’s Day. Check out our Valentine’s Day Collection.
FLOWERS THAT MAKE A STATEMENT
If you really want to wow your Valentine this year, we have a few suggestions. The arrangements are packed with beautiful flowers in a variety of colors, and some can be customized. These go above and beyond the standard dozen roses, and will make an impact!
SHOW YOURSELF SOME LOVE
While it’s fun to celebrate the love you share with others on Valentine’s Day, it’s also important to treat yourself with some self-care and pampering. It doesn’t matter if you’re single or in a relationship, putting yourself first is a good way to practice self-love. Here are a few suggestions:
- Pamper yourself. Make it a spa day and take advantage of their services, like a massage, a manicure, or a pedicure. Why not all three?!
- Buy yourself a gift. Is there something you’ve been wanting, but didn’t want to splurge? Go ahead, you deserve it!
- Eat what you want. It’s perfectly fine to indulge every once in a while. Don’t deny yourself. Enjoy your favorite sweet or savory treats.
- Give back. Doing something to help someone else less fortunate can make your day. Volunteer, donate, or whatever else could make someone else smile.
- Do what you love. Read a book, binge watch your favorite TV show, make some popcorn and watch a movie, go for a hike. Whatever you can’t normally find time to do, take time out to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Hang out with friends. Go eat at your favorite restaurant, go see a movie, or dance the night away at a club. If you don’t want to go out, host a game night or movie night at home.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT ROMANCE
Many people view Valentine’s Day as a time for romance, but that’s not all it’s about. It’s a time to celebrate everyone we love.
Family members deserve to know how you feel. You could send flowers to your grandma, mom, aunt, or sister. Just sending a text with a heartfelt message is also a good way to tell them you love them. You can do the same for your dad, grandpa, uncle, or brother.
Don’t forget to let your friends know you’re thinking of them, too. You could make a homemade card, just like when you were in elementary school. Just find a way to let them know what they mean to you.
GIFT IDEAS FOR MEN
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with just the right gift for the men in your life on Valentine’s Day. You want it to be thoughtful, but also something they would actually use. Whether you’re buying for your spouse, dad, son, or friend, we have some ideas for you.
- Box of chocolates, or his favorite sweet treat
- Personalized beer mug, along with his favorite beverage to go in it
- Leather bracelet with a personalized message
- Tickets to a concert or sporting event
- A bluetooth speaker
- Wireless earbuds
- Balloons or stuffed animals (for the kids, and the kids at heart)
- The shoes he’s been eyeing, but won’t buy for himself
- Boxers, or other clothing he might like
- Framed photo of you two together, or of a favorite memory
+ + +
To Love + Happiness!
- Team Floral Design by Heidi